Sale

Lactation Cookie Mix

$24.00 $16.00

Size: 2-Week Supply

  • 2-Week Supply
  • 4-Week Supply
  • 8-Week Supply
$24.00 $16.00
Out of stock

Are you struggling with your milk supply and are looking for a boost? 

Our Lactation Cookie mix has been designed to help trigger a milk let-down and help you make more milk!

The cookie mix contains 3 galactagogue (milk-making) ingredients that are traditionally used to help breastfeeding moms make more milk. 

The cookie mix has simple instructions and takes only 5min to prep and 15min to bake.

This way the cookies are guaranteed fresh and baked to just how you like them.

Each bag makes roughly 30 cookies, so a little over a 2-weeks supply.

We recommend eating 2 cookies a day! 

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED FLOUR (UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR), WHOLE GRAIN ROLLED OATS, MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, NONFAT MILK, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVORS), SUGAR, BROWN SUGAR,  ORGANIC WHOLE FLAXSEED, BREWER'S YEAST, BAKING POWDER (MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE)

CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, SOY. 

PRODUCED IN A FACILITY THAT MAY HAVE CONTACT WITH EGGS, NUTS.

Lactation Cookie Mix: Serving Size: 2 cookies (45 g), Servings Per Pouch: 15, Calories 210, Total Fat 9g (12%DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 25mg (8%DV), Sodium 60mg (3%DV), Total Carb. 31g (11%DV), Fiber 2g, Sugars 15g, Protein 4g, Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Note: If you do not want a certain ingredient in your mix such as chocolate chips, please add that under "order note" before checking out.

Customer Reviews

Based on 152 reviews
73%
(111)
9%
(14)
5%
(8)
7%
(10)
6%
(9)
P
P.R.
Delicious cookies that actually work

I was very skeptical at first because I have bought cookies in the past that have not worked. I don’t have the greatest supply to start with… so I just wasn’t sure how these would work for me, but I’m glad I tried them. I don’t have to supplement with formula anymore and I’m making enough milk to stash away for when I’m at work. The owner was also really sweet and helpful when I had a question. 10/10 from me.

R
Rylee Tubre
The best cookies ever

When I started back to work, I noticed that my supply was dropping while I was there. I ordered these cookies and noticed a difference immediately. Now I can’t live without!

R
R.B.
Saviour for breastfeeding mother

I started to follow the page, after my daughter was born and I was struggling breastfeeding her . Each post and each message just motivated me to keep going. I also ordered the lactation capsules , they shipped it to Germany and after having the capsules I started exclusively breastfeeding , by fourth month. I am still breastfeeding my daughter and I am so proud I made it .

H
Halie
THANK YOU.

I have been successfully exclusively breastfeeding my son for 7 months! But recently, my SIL asked me for breastmilk for my niece (11 months), so I started pumping. I ordered your cookies to up my supply so that I could provide for my niece. It has only been a week but I’m starting to get together a nice little stash for my niece. Thank you so much for making it possible. I will certainly be a returning customer!

A
Alaa Barakat
Worth it

I ordered the cookies 3 times and just ordered the pills with my last third order and I def have seen an increase in my milk. The cookies are also softer and taste more fresh in the plastic bag packaging. It’s worth a try. Not everything works for everyone but won’t know until you try for atleast two week.

Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.
Shopping cart

Your cart is empty.

Return To Shop

Add Order Note Edit Order Note
Estimate Shipping
Add A Coupon

Estimate Shipping

Add A Coupon

Coupon code will work on checkout page